Here at Excellent Bid we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us. You have full control over the data we share with other registered members at Excellent Bid through the Privacy tab in your personal Account page. Excellent Bid stores the following information of registered members:
- username (made up by yourself) to uniquely identify you
- First and Last Name to identify your content
- Email address to send notifications and messages
- Function and Company so other registered members can put your content in context
- Any other information you decided to share on your profile or elsewhere on the platform
The aforementioned information is not shared with non-registered visitors of the website or with any third party. You can delete your account and all data associated with it through your account page, this will anonymize content you have created (like group posts and comments). If you want to delete all the content you created at Excellent Bid, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting content deletion before you delete your account.
During account registration you had the possibility to subscribe to one or more mailing lists. You can unsubscribe yourself through the Notifications tab in your personal Account page or at the bottom of each mail send to the mailing list.